Enjoy this replay of our live Drama Teacher Hangout. We talked with Matthew Webster about the unique issues that drama teachers face managing their classrooms.
- The biggest mistake new teachers make managing their classrooms.
- How to structure the class for maximum effectiveness.
- How to change gears between energetic activities and quiet activities.
- How the three strike rule makes students responsible for their own actions.
- How to get a class back under control mid-semester.
- And lots more!
See below the video for a link to a transcript.