It’s Facebook Friday! What’s been happening over on our Facebook page this week? Lots!
- Our readers chime in on how to deal with Stage Fright.
- How do you hold auditions? The Audition process from the director’s side of the table.
- Is there a movie musical you like as much as the original? We heard from a ton of people. My choice was West Side Story. Others chose Grease, Sound of Music, Funny Girl, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Kiss Me Kate and more!
- The origin story for our favourite opening night phrase.
- Top tips for writing a drama essay.
- A great resource for studying A Raisin in the Sun.
- What’s your favourite warm up?