What happened over on our Facebook page this week? Here are the highlights:
- As a playwright, I got a big chuckle out of the joke – How many playwrights does it take to change a lightbulb?
- I loved this comment on The Best Reasons to Study Improv post: “”Yes, and…” Isn’t just a rule for improv- it applies to the entire creative/collaborative process. And life.”
- Our in-depth blog post this week focuses on how to choose a play specifically for Middle Schools.
- Some musical theatre audition tips.
- And we asked drama teachers what inspired them to teach. I have such a longstanding respect for drama teachers, and comments like this really make my day: “I learned so much about myself, so many life lessons, during my own high school theater experiences that I needed to try to give some of those opportunities to others.”