If you have a Theatrefolk production scheduled between now and June 30, we want to let you know about some temporary changes regarding postponing, cancelling, or streaming your production.
If you want to postpone your show, you do not need to take any action at this time. Once you have the new dates, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] with the new dates. We’ll be happy adjust your license accordingly.
If you want to cancel your show, the royalty portion of your invoice is fully refundable. Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we’ll take care of it.
If your production is going forward with or without an audience, and you would like to livestream your performance for those who cannot be there, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]. We will address your request on a case-by-case basis with your playwright.