The things you learn….
…..when you see your play in production.
- Choose your egg cartons wisely lest they make too much noise.
- Student actors have no fear and will take anything you throw at them.
- I am right about the staging in the forth one act.
- It is amazing what is interpreted differently and what stays the same.
- The cheerleader stereotype is universal.
- Rehearsal cubes are king.
- 3 and 4 both have monologues after the action is basically over.
- Hmmmm. Gotta change that.
- When you forget it’s a play and it’s not actually happening to those people, that is so cool.
- Success is when a teacher stops you because a student had said to her: “We HAVE to do that play next year!”