Ok, folks. I’m overjoyed to share the news with you that our newest e-book, Write Your Own Vignette Play, is now available.
Write Your Own Vignette Play was penned by Lindsay Price, author of thirteen vignette plays (such as Wait Wait Bo Bait, ths phne 2.0: the next generation, Stupid is Just 4 2day, and School Daze).
You’ll learn a a step-by-step process of creating an original vignette play with your class. The steps lead you through the following:
- Establish and practice how to brainstorm in groups.
- Establish and practice how to brainstorm individually.
- Decide on a theme.
- Improv on the theme in a theatrical context.
- Start the formal scene-writing process.
- Decide on the shape of the play.
- Assemble the first draft.
- Record and organize.
- Move beyond the first draft.
- Choose a title.
- The final product.