Theatre Education Content Creator
Theatrefolk Inc. is looking for a Theatre Education Content Creator for a short-term contract position.
This person has experience creating lesson plans, units, and has led workshops on middle/high school drama class subject matter. This person is not necessarily a current classroom teacher, but could be retired, an independent teaching artist, or someone who works in another area of theatre education.
This position is work-from-home and requires a self-motivated, independent work ethic. Meeting weekly deadlines are a must. Consistent and reliable internet access is required as well as an ability to digitally share documents.
- BIPOC historical figure scene project unit
- BIPOC play analysis unit
- BIPOC Theatre History lesson/unit/workshop
- Theatre History beyond Ancient Greek and Shakespeare
- Theatre Practitioners Unit/workshop
- Distance and Hybrid learning adaptations
Length & Compensation
- This contract position runs from September 15, 2020 to January 15, 2021.
- A commitment of 30 hours per week.
- $25-35/hr depending on experience.
- Submit resume, a cover letter indicating your background with content creation, and a sample of something you have created to email@example.com.
- Deadline is August 25, 2020