We’re happy that you’re interested in our plays. Here are a few points you’ll need to know:
- A performance is any presentation that is viewed by anyone from outside the classroom/production team whether or not admission is charged.
- Non-exclusive amateur stage performance rights are granted subject to the conditions outlined as part of our performance license
- Productions of our plays must be rehearsed using either original published copies of the script or with scripts reproduced under a script distribution license issued by us.
- Any alterations, additions or deletions to the text in any script must be approved in writing.
All productions must be credited with the author’s name (in a font size no smaller than 50% of the largest letter in the title) and the following statement:
“Produced by special arrangement with Theatrefolk (www.theatrefolk.com)".
- If you're performing a short scene or monologue for a competition or an audition, click here for our royalty exemption policy.
- Recording a non-commercial video of your performance for your personal or archival use is allowed with the purchase of a videorecording license.
- For additional copyright information, click here.
- For more information on ordering and licensing, click here.