Royalty and Performance Information
This information applies to non-professional/school productions only
Contact us for semi-professional and professional rates.
Preview our standard performance license.
What qualifies as a performance?
A performance is any presentation that is viewed by anyone from outside the classroom/production team
whether or not admission is charged.
Examples of Performances
- A performance for members of the community (whether or not admission is charged).
- A performance at a school assembly.
- A dress rehearsal where parents and friends are invited.
Examples of Non-Performances
- A scene presented in-class for other students in the class.
- A tech dress/run-through/rehearsal where the only people watching are part of the regular cast & crew.
Productions of our plays must be rehearsed using either original published copies of the script or with scripts reproduced under a script distribution license issued by us.
Thank you for respecting copyright law. Our playwrights earn a living based on your honesty.
Your order will be delayed
if you book performance rights without arranging for scripts and we cannot locate a past record of script purchases.